Offering live and online Pilates and Zumba classes, Pilates one-to-one, Sports Massage Therapy, and Acupuncture.
Classes suitable for all levels of fitness from beginners to advanced. Helping clients with low back pain and other health conditions get back to living a more active and functional lifestyle.
Train with one of the top Pilates teachers in Norfolk. Laura specializes in treating low back pain, through Massage Therapy, Acupuncture, and Exercise, as well as Nutrition and Weight Management.
Pilates classes with full body workout's tailored to your exercise, health and fitness needs. All done in a safe and controlled environment where every move has a purpose and every step is explained.
Starting from £40 a session, please contact me for availability and prices.
Norwich, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
Monday's 10-11am at The Norwich Sea Scouts, The Street, Costessey.
Tuesday's 6.30-7.30pm at Hellesdon Community Centre
Thursday's 9.30-10.30am at Taverham Village Hall.
Friday's 9.30-10.30am at Hellesdon Community Centre
Zumba Fitness -
Wednesday's 9.30-10.30am at The Norwich 16th Sea Scouts.
Mychi (Qigong) -
Friday's 11am-12pm at Hellesdon Community Centre.
Go to the "book a class section" in the menu to book classses and see online via zoom class timetable.
Acupuncture & Dry Needling is a practice that involves inserting thin needles into specific points on the body. It is commonly used for pain relief and the treatment of various health conditions.
1. Pain management: One of the most well-known benefits of acupuncture and dry needling is its ability to provide pain relief. It can be effective in treating conditions such as back pain, migraines, osteoarthritis, and menstrual cramps.
2. Reduction of inflammation: Acupuncture and dry needling has been shown to have antiinflammatory effects, which can help alleviate symptoms associated with inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and asthma.
3. Stress reduction: Acupuncture is known to promote relaxation and reduce stress. It can help regulate the body's stress response by stimulating the release of endorphins, which are natural painkillers and mood enhancers.
4. Improved mental health: Acupuncture has been found to be beneficial for conditions such as anxiety, depression, and insomnia. It can help regulate neurotransmitters in the brain and promote a sense of well-being.
5. Enhanced fertility: Some studies suggest that acupuncture may improve fertility in both men and women. It can help regulate hormonal imbalances, increase blood flow to the reproductive organs, and reduce stress that may affect fertility.
10% discount off your first treatment
Massage treatments tailored to your needs from gentle relaxation and well-being, deep tissue, shoulder and neck pain, low back pain, and lymphatic drainage as well as treating many specific injuries.
Laura began her journey as a fitness instructor over 13 years ago, after years of suffering with low back pain, that eventually resulted in her having an emergency operation on her lower spine. She had always been over weight and lacked confidence, then after having enough of working in sales and feeling unhappy with her physical health, she knew she wanted to do something more fulfilling with her life. She wanted to help other people and be her own boss but wasn't sure how or what the path to that was. She had started working out doing exercise classes and really enjoyed it, so took the brave step to do a course in teaching exercise to music (Aerobics) and started teaching a couple of classes a week. She was then blessed to be introduced to Zumba® and fell in love with it, the moves and music where uplifting and the joy and benefits it gave others and herself were so rewarding. She has been teaching Zumba for over 13 years now and it is still her favourite way to get a great cardio workout. She was still suffering with low back pain and knew she needed to teach something more core and strength based and also wanted to help others who were suffering the same way she had. She started doing Pilates classes and felt huge benefits from the strength and flexibility it gave her. As a result of extensive training in Pilates, Exercise Referral, Nutrition and Weight Management, specialising in Low Back Pain and Sports Therapy Massage, she has improved her physical and mental health along with hundreds of her clients over the last 15 years.
Being a fitness coach and helping others reach their health goals brings me so much joy and is such a rewarding career. I bring that passion, my personal experiences and understanding of the body into every therapy, class and one to one session I teach. I love sharing my knowledge and helping others to improve their lives either through weight loss, strength building, confidence or becoming pain free to live a more fulfilling and happy life.
My classes are dynamic, fun and welcoming but also safe and controlled.
When you join me for a Zumba Fitness class, you will have fun, work your whole body to uplifting music, burn lots of calories and finish with a big smile on your face.
My Pilates classes are taught without music because I talk through every step of every exercise with detailed
technique points. This is to help you get the best out of each exercise, do it safely and strengthen the correct targeted muscles. I also give you lots of extra information to give you a greater understanding of the body. This can benefit you greatly in functional daily movements and other exercise regimes you take part in.